Sometimes you need to embrace the negative pain.Current mood:so exhausted.
Sometimes it is ok to be angry and mad. Were only human..but you have to remember you control your reality. You choose to be scared, if that's what you are feeling. The worst thing is having to face it and acknowledge it, rather then run away from whatever the negative thoughts are. Once you accept it and see it for what it is, without expectation, things will be a lot more clear.
It has been proven that a positive thought is 100x stronger then a negative thought. What ever you expect to happen most likely will. If you think your going to fail a test, be late, get in a fight, become ill, get taken advantage of... you probably will..and your creating it. If you spend all your time and energy thinking negatively you will manifest it into your life. The good news is you can change your life right now. If you start thinking positive about school, work, family, health, relationships, money.. you will see a change. Not only will you feel better but your quality of life WILL be better.
I have this energy about me where i attract very insecure people. Not by choice. I feel like my subconscious want's to help them by giving them advice and guidance. Instead it ends up eating me alive and controlling my thoughts. When other people are miserable it will wear off on you. I know this for a fact. You can not change someone... you can only give then the tools and knowledge. They need to want to change themselves. I spend so much of my time and energy trying to change people and help them understand the universe. From this moment on i will not try to change them. I will tell them what they need to know to change themselves. If they fall and need to learn from there mistakes so be it.
Starting right now if your reading this any negative aspect in your life is going to change right NOW. Your going to start thinking about all the positive things that are happening in your future. Focus on the things you are grateful for and want in your life. The universe will take care of the rest you just need to tell it what you want. No more letting negative people bring you down with them.. it is hard work but its your life. You control your destiny. Not the family you were raised in, not your boyfriend, not the town you live in, not your friends, not what people have told you.
Everything I was told I could never do I have achieved. Not because it was easy or I had anything handed to me. Because i would not take no for an answer. If I can do it so can you.
Love you all too much thinking time for bed. Wake up with only positive thoughts in your mind. Your life changes now.
Audrey xoxo
I know it can come off as cliche, but sometimes cliche and corny is nice, haha. I love her so much, honestly, shes really quite amazing. Im going to re-read this blog when im more awake, its striking pretty close in my current sleep deprived state, so I'll probably love it even more when I wake up. Haha. Ministry of sound is sooo fucking gay. I cant believe people paid money to actually go to that shit. I had to deal with so many fuckheads. But I pulled good tips! Haha the bitchez love me.
Gettin' loose on a Wednesday night. Haha.Now look, I think its sleeptime.
P.S. GO BUY THE NEW MARILYN MANSON. ITS MIND BLOWING.
No comments:
Post a Comment