Wednesday, May 27, 2009

unkillable monster.

4:04 AM.
Why do I go out? Why do I do it to myself? All it ever does is remind me of how lonely I am.
Tonight a guy kissed me repeatedly, and then I find out its to make one of my good friends 'jealous'?
Am I 18? Do I look like I want to be pulled into some stupid childish fucking game like that?
Lets not forget the fact that I was more hurt than anything, because it would appear that even when people DO show some interest, its illegit.
I really believe, as far as my ticker is concerned, that I should just get used to this.


Being gay is fucking bullshit.

2 comments:

  1. Being straight is fucking bullshit too. Very few human beings, gay or straight, are capable of being sincerely decent to another human being, especially when it comes to romance.

    It's all fun and games when you're not the one being fucked with.

    Yes they deserve to die, and I hope they burn in hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love don't even

    whoever did that is DESPICABLE - that's disgusting behaviour, and an unacceptable thing to do to someone!

    indeed it's bullshit. >.<

    ReplyDelete