Thursday, May 21, 2009

my way home is through you.

So, its 3.55am. I have such terrible sleeping patterns. I guess working in nightlife does that to you.
Even though things are pretty shit at the moment, I've kind of put a plan in place to make things better. Whats that? A proactive life movement? From me?! I know! Isn't it just fan-fucking-tastic.

I think i might have hooked up a job. Lets fucking hope so.
No doubt, crash and burn or moderately succeed, I'll end up whinging about it on here at some point.

If anyones feeling generous, these just went on my wishlist;










Stephen Sprouse, an artist and pioneer of the punk and pop trend of the 80's, kicked the bucket. So Louis Vuitton have released these, along with other similarly designed apparel, to commemorate said bucket-kicking. I. Fucking. Want.

Tell everyone that matters that you love them. Do it. Right now. Go. They'll be stoked.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no ... I'm pretty sure my parents used to have sun glasses like that ... DON'T DO IT! haha

    ReplyDelete