Wednesday, May 20, 2009

mud.

I just got home from a night out. As usual, I've come home feeling rather shitty.
I was in a pretty good mood this afternoon, but going out just depressed me so much.
Im so over being single. And I hate watching couples be affectionate. Its so frustrating.
I feel like I'm being mocked by them or something. Haha.
I have no idea what my type is. I dont even know what type I am. Haha. All I know is that occasionally when I do find someone who seems likeable, they're not interested, or their taken.
I dont want to be one of those 50 year old guys lurking hook up websites and preying on 20 year old's. Fuck knows they do it to me.
Wait a minute, problem solved. I'll be the Anna Nicole-Smith of the faggots. I'll find some rich old guy and bang him silly. Take his money and bail. Haha.
There's a book, called The Little Prince. Its by a French author. My housemate showed it to me and I fell in love. There's quite a few lessons to be learnt from such a small book. There's one thesis in there but, that at the end of the day, the only things that matter are the things that we see with our hearts.

I hope someone, one day, opens their eyes and see's me.

2 comments:

  1. If I was a gay rich old man you could take advantage of me any day

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a liberating feeling when you forget you're lonely. It's too bad the feeling is always short lived because it's impossible to not come into contact with an affectionate couple.
    Looks like I'll be bumping into you on the teenchat lines when I'm 50.

    ReplyDelete